Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where has my time gone?

The Yankees finally won the World Series in Game 6 in the new stadium. Way to go Joe Girardi (former Colorado Rockies player, for those of you who don't know). Now we can all move on with our lives!

I have no idea where my time goes. I get home and I feel like I'm ready to pass out from full brain syndrome at the end of each day and then I can't fall asleep until 1 am. Oy. Once I get these lines memorized I think I can relax a little. I'll be making a big push through this weekend. Hopefully next week will be better. Maybe by next week we won't have so many meetings at work either. Meetings, meetings, meetings and they always ask me to write the meeting notes, "Because I take such good notes."

This is how I'll be taking notes from now on:


No comments: